Payment Options / Insurances Accepted
About / Insurances Accepted
- Capital BlueCross
- Federal Employee Program
- Highmark BlueShield (as well as other out of area BC/BS plans)
- Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP Services
- Quest Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health (Optum)
- Wellspan EAP Program
Insurances that we accept vary by clinician and type of plan. Please be advised that health insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company. For those companies with which we participate, we file claims as a courtesy to our patients. It is your responsibility to be aware of your plan’s annual visit limits, deductible amounts, percentage of charges your insurance will pay, and non-covered services.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Personal Checks
- Master Card
- American Express
- On-line Payment via credit card (click PAY BILL on website)
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
– You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
– Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
– If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059